1. Instant Download digital files are "instantly" sent to the costumer. You will receive an email from Etsy with a download link to your files as soon as payment clears, and can be printed at home or a print lab.
2. The customer will receive exactly what is shown in the first preview photo on the listing. No changes can be made since because these files are already loaded into Etsy.
3. Due to the nature of instant download digital images, all sales are final and no refunds and/or exchanges will be given.
4. Instant Downloads are sent by Etsy to the email address linked to the customer's Etsy account. Another email address can not be used since it is an automatic email from Etsy. So, please make certain the email address you use for Etsy is working and you can access it.
5. If you can not find the email that was sent to you from Etsy with your Instant Download. You can access the file by going to “Purchases” in your Etsy account.
6. If you see a instant download but want changes to be made to it then you will need to read the listing description to see if we offer a similar product that can be customized or personalized. You will find the link to that product in the description.
7. All digital files or instant downloads that you plan to not print yourself at home should either be emailed to a print lab or saved to a thumb drive. These files should not be given to a print lab via a mobile device.
8. Due to the nature of instant download purchases, all sales are final and no refunds and/or exchanges will be given.
9. If you need a PDF rather than a JPG then please let us know directly after ordering.
10. For more information please go to https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949